Wednesday, September 11, 2013

hello again....big update!

Well hello there...it has been awhile! About a year and a half to be exact. Actually that last post was posted on my old blog, Jelly Beads Designs, which I have since deactivated. I am hoping that many of my followers will hop over here and begin to follow my new journey.

Lots of changes in the past 18 months....a new business direction with a new name, branding, and new products (coming soon!). I have consolidated all of my clay work under one brand, Jelly Cakes Designs (etsy shop) where you will find polymer clay art for birthdays, holidays, and everyday.

Another big personal change (and challenge) is school....last year I began taking courses at RISD in children's book illustration. You may just see this influence in my work!
 I am also taking the Lilla Rogers Make Art That Sells ecourse in October. I will be sharing that journey here!

Over the next year I hope to grow my illustration portfolio, adding prints of my work to my Jelly Lane product line. Oh, and did I mention I have a new website under construction? Yikes, an overflowing plate, but it is exactly what I am supposed to be doing!

On the personal side, I now have a son in the US Marines, a highschool senior, highschool freshman, brand new middle schooler, and my baby is 10! and of course a fabulous, incredible, wonderful hubby and 5 spoiled weenie dogs!

1 comment:

Thankyou for your comments!