Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ahhhh Summer!

Summer is finally in full swing here…actually we are moving quickly towards the end (boooo) and the kids will be going back to school in a couple weeks.
I had some fun summery custom orders last month that will eventually make their way to my website and etsy shop.

A cute Luau girl and her favorite side-kick to celebrate Jayla's 5th







some whimsical surfboards for  Destry's cake






another hawaiian-luau inspired topper for a special couple celebrating their 50th birthday's together







and (my favorite) a super sweet lemonade stand topper for Ella and Logan…checkout his adorable mohawk!









I hope you enjoyed the eye-candy! Look for these designs along with some other new products this fall in my shops…and if you absolutely "need" one of these toppers to complete a celebration in the near future, please contact me via Etsy convo or email @ jellyccakesdesigns@live.com and I would be happy to make a custom order for you!
Happy rest of the summer!







1 comment:

Thankyou for your comments!