Friday, January 31, 2014

January round-up

Busy month! I spent it basically cramming Lynda.com photoshop courses while making a whopping number of cake toppers (70 orders!)...not a spare second to paint or draw anything since december 31. But that will be changing in a few days as I am enrolled in Lilla Rogers' Assignemnt Bootcamp (click on link to read all about it),  and then later in the spring I'm on board for another round of MATS. I am hoping it will be a little easier now that I am armed with a few more ps skills!

I did take another really informative e-course this month, finishing up next week, The Art of Blogging with Alisa Burke....FABULOUS!! you must check it out if you have a blog or are thinking of starting one. I could go on and on about this totally inspirational course....instead go check out her blog. I have actually been blogging since 2009, but when I started this blog about a year ago, I accidentally deleted
my original....it would have been fun (or completely embarrassing) to look back and see the progression. Anyhow, I have been slowly applying some of Alisa's tips here, you may have noticed the facelift!

Here is a sampling of a few toppers that helped to celebrate January birthdays around the globe!





And a sneak peak of things to come in February!

Looking very forward to the month of love and the launch of my wedding collection. Keep an eye on my facebook page for the official launch date.
~have a wonderful weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments!